is a leader of the consortium implementing LEICA Project. CIVIPOL is the technical cooperation operator of the French Ministry of the Interior (www.civipol.fr). Combining the efficiency of a private company with the power of its public service mission, and financed almost exclusively by international sponsors, CIVIPOL builds cooperative security projects with states on a fair return basis in internal security. The unique skills of its project leaders and operational experts are dedicated to the principles of interior security of states.
Based on these principles, CIVIPOL:
- assists in the area of standardization,
- builds specialized expertise,
- ensures the interoperability of internal security systems on national, regional and international levels.
CIVIPOL is represented in more than 80 countries around the globe.
ISEMI – International Security and Emergency Management Institute (www.isemi.sk) is a non-profit organisation providing publicly beneficial services. It is registered within the Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic and it has concluded Mutual cooperation agreement with this Ministry.
ISEMI is a professional platform of former or active police and national security officers, military, civil protection and crisis management experts from around the world with necessary security clearance and relevant long-term experience in crime prevention, counter-terrorism and CBRN-E threats, in the fight against organized crime, environmental crime, trafficking in human beings, cybercrime, drugs and weapons smuggling.
Example of provided publicly beneficial services in the area of international security, defense and emergency management in the field of Counter-Terrorism and CBRN-E:
- Intelligence analysis;
- Expert and ancillary activities for police and other security forces in the investigation and detection of crime;
- Support in performing the operational activities of police agencies;
- Expert and ancillary services for police, other security forces and emergency agencies during a CBRNE incident or attack (consulting, CBRNE agents and booby traps detection, sampling, decontamination, etc.);
- Offender profiling and criminal differentiation;
- Profiling of vulnerabilities of public places and critical infrastructure;
- Risk and threat assessment;
- Continuing education in the field of security, defense, intelligence and emergency management (developing of training contents and tools, implementation and delivery of training, exercises, seminars, foreign internships, workshops, conferences, etc.).